00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: BASI
Voting for airships, update
Source: The Interlake Spectator – interlaketoday.ca By Twyla Siple Dr. Barry E. Prentice announced that his proposal for the Electric Airship Transportation System has made it to the final round of the CanInfra Challenge.
Posted in Airships Tagged airship, Barry Prentice, BASI, CanInfra Challenge, Electric Airship Transportation System Leave a comment
Winnipeg Airship Business Signs MOU with Brazilian Company
Source: CBC News – cbc.ca Buoyant Aircraft Systems International says partnership will spearhead cargo airship industry
BASI’s Prentice still hoping airship dreams will fly
Source: Winnipeg Free Press – www.winnipegfreepress.com By: Martin Cash Solar-power system to run hangar may one day produce hydrogen.
Chiefs explore airship option
Source: Winnipeg Free Press By: Martin Cash Hope shipments to the north could be reality in 3 to 5 years.