00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: JLENS
Pentagon Seeks Blimps That Can Detect Threats for Saudi Arabia
Source: Bloomberg Government – bgov.com By Cameron Leuthy The Pentagon is seeking vendors that can supply Saudi Arabia with moored blimps, fifteen months after the U.S. State Department approved a possible $525 million Foreign Military Sale to the country.
Posted in Aerostats, Airships, Blimps Tagged aerostat, blimp, JLENS, Lockheed Martin, raytheon, surveillance blimp, TCOMM LP, Tethered blimp Leave a comment
Giant Surveillance Blimp Untethers And Drifts Over Pennsylvania
Source: NPR – npr.org By Eyder Peralta A giant surveillance “blimp” that had been tethered to a mooring at an Army installation in Maryland is now loose and drifting over Pennsylvania.
Posted in Aerostats, News Tagged aerostat, JLENS, raytheon, tethered aerostat Leave a comment
JLENS, the Military Surveillance Airship, Is Ready for Action
Source: Popular Mechanics By Darren Orf Surveillance aerostat JLENS complete its training program and could enter active service within a year.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged JLENS, raytheon, surveillance blimp Leave a comment