00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: Flying Cucumber
Your Summer Guide to Spotting Blimps
Posted on May 13, 2016 by LighterThanAirSociety
Source: Atlas Obscura – atlasobscura.com by Cara Giaimo There are only six true blimps left in the U.S.
Posted in Airships, Blimps, Semi-Rigid | Tagged Aerial TV coverage, airship, blimp, Blimp NT, DirecTV blimp, Flying Cucumber, goodyear, Goodyear blimp, Hendrick's Gin, Hood blimp, MetLife, Snoopy, Spirit of Innovation, Van Wagner, Wingfoot One, Wingfoot Two | Leave a comment
You Can Now Drink Gin in a Flying Cucumber
Posted on April 14, 2015 by LighterThanAirSociety
Source: Forbes – forbes.com By Allie Early Dedicated “unusualists” know that William Grant & Sons’ Hendrick’s Gin is no stranger to over-the-top brand events…that being said, this is their craziest (and coolest) venture yet.
Posted in Airships, Blimps | Tagged airship, blimp, Flying Cucumber, Hendrick's Gin | Leave a comment