00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: Crawford Auto Aviation Collection
The Western Reserve Historical Society Unveils its Latest Acquisition – a Goodyear Blimp Gondola
The Crawford Auto Aviation Collection of the Western Reserve Historical Society unveiled its latest acquisition today, February 25th. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company donated the gondola from the Spirit of Goodyear blimp which was retired from service last year.
Goodyear Donates Blimp Gondola to Crawford Auto Aviation Museum
Source: PR Newswire – PRNewswire.com The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company announced today that it will donate the gondola from the Spirit of Goodyear blimp to the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum of the Western Reserve Historical Society in Cleveland.
Posted in Airships, Blimps, Museum Tagged airship, blimp, Crawford Auto Aviation Collection, gondola, goodyear, Spirit of Goodyear, Western Reserve Historical Society, Wingfoot One Comments Off on Goodyear Donates Blimp Gondola to Crawford Auto Aviation Museum
Event: “Spirit of Goodyear” Gondola Unveiling at the Crawford Auto Aviation Collection
February 25 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Join the Western Reserve Historical Society and Goodyear during the unveiling of gondola 4118 from the “Spirit of Goodyear” in the Setting the World in Motion exhibit on Wednesday, February 25 at … Continue reading