00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: certification
Airlander Cleared for Take-Off
Source: Hybrid Air Vehicles We are delighted to announce that we have now received the 2 key documents needed for First Flight from our regulators.
Posted in Airships, Hybrid Airships Tagged Airlander, airship, certification, Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd., hybrid airship Leave a comment
Lockheed Martin to Certify Giant Airship Next Year
Source: AVweb.com By Mary Grady, Contributing editor Lockheed Martin has been at work on a giant high-lift hybrid airship since at least 2005, and the company now is moving toward certification and first delivery as soon as next year.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged certification, hybrid airship, Lockheed Martin Leave a comment