00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: Airlander
Cardington airship hangar and land sold for £10.5m
Source: BBC News – bbc.com A former home of the UK’s airship industry has been sold for £10.5m. Hangar 1, a Grade II-listed building at Cardington airfield in Bedfordshire, once housed the world’s longest aircraft Airlander 10.
Posted in Hangars and Sheds Tagged Airlander, airship, Blimp Hangar, Cardington Hangars, dirigible, Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd. Leave a comment
Lock Failure Caused Airlander Collapse at Bedfordshire Base
Source: BBC News – bbc.co.uk The world’s longest aircraft detached from its moorings and collapsed after a locking mechanism was not inserted correctly, a report has said.
Airlander 10: World’s Longest Aircraft Moves to New Base
Source: BBC News – bbc.com The world’s longest aircraft, which collapsed at its base last year, has been moved by lorry to a new home.
Posted in Airships, Hybrid Airships Tagged Airlander, airship, Bedfordshire, Cardington Hangars, dirigible, Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd., hybrid airship Leave a comment
Hybrid Air Vehicles Limited News Release: Airlander Moves to New Home
Source: Hybrid Air vehicles Ltd – hybridairvehicles.com At the start of this week, we began the process of relocating from Hangar 2 at Cardington to our new production facility, also in the Bedford area.
Posted in Airships, Hybrid Airships Tagged Airlander, airship, Bedford, Cardington Hangars, dirigible, Hybrid Air Vehicles Ltd., hybrid airship Leave a comment