00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
World View to fly weather radar on stratospheric balloon
Source: Space News – spacenews.com By Jeff Foust World View Enterprises, the Arizona company developing high-altitude balloons for research and eventually tourism, plans to conduct a test flight of a weather radar on one of its balloons later this year.
Ashtead Supplies Equipment for Scientific Subsea Expedition to Explore US Airship Wreckage
Source: Ashtead Technology – ashtead-technology.com Ashtead Technology, the global number one independent provider of subsea equipment rental, sales and services has been supporting attempts to explore the wreckage of the USS Macon, the United States Navy’s last flying aircraft.