00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: US Navy Blimp
The LTA Society Creates New Display in Its Workshop
The Lighter-Than-Air Society has a new display of some of the historical items and memorabilia from its collection inside its Workshop in Akron, Ohio.
Posted in Events, Exhibitions Tagged Akron Airdock, Display, Goodyear blimp, Graf Zeppelin, Hindenburg, LTAS exhibition, The Lighter-Than-Air Society, US Navy Blimp, USS Akron, USS Los Angeles, USS Macon, USS Shenandoah Comments Off on The LTA Society Creates New Display in Its Workshop
York Man Piloted the Longest Nonstop Blimp Flight Ever
Source:York Daily Record – ydr.com By Mike Argento Robert Bowser joined the Navy in November 1941, a month before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.