00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: U.S. Navy blimp
Navy Airship Returns to Maryland, Virginia, and DC Skies in November
Source: Naval Research Laboratory The U.S. Navy’s only manned airship, a modified American Blimp Corporation A-170 series commercial blimp, will return to the skies of Maryland Nov. 12, to conduct week-long testing of experimental avionics systems.
Navy Airship to Conduct Operations in the DC Metro Region
Source: U.S. Naval Research Laboratory The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and the Navy’s sole Science & Technology research squadron, Scientific Development Squadron ONE (VXS-1), will operate the MZ-3A lighter-than-air blimp in the regions surrounding Washington, D.C. beginning Sept. 21.