00 Virtual Museum
- Dr. & Mrs. A. Dale Topping L-T-A Museum Virtual Museum of the Lighter-Tan-Air Society’s Collection
01 Other Museums and Exhibits
- MAPS Air Museum – North Canton, Ohio MAPS Air Museum – Including the Control Car from the Goodyear blimp Spirit of Akron
- Summit Memory View The Lighter Than Air Society’s collection on Summit Memory
- Naval Airship Assn. Home of the Naval Airship Association
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association
Tag Archives: High Altitude Venus Operational Concept
NASA Has a Plan to Let Humans Soar above the Clouds on Venus
Source: NBC News Mach – nbcnews.com By Corey S. Powell Jun.05.2018 Proposed “HAVOC” mission would send a blimp-like airship to Earth’s nearest neighbor.
Posted in Airships, Blimps Tagged airship, blimp, HAVOC, High Altitude Venus Operational Concept, NASA, supersonic parachute, Venus exploration Leave a comment
NASA Study Proposes Airships, Cloud Cities for Venus Exploration
Source: IEEE Spectrum – spectrum.ieee.org By Evan Ackerman Should crewed exploration of Venus come before we try to go to Mars?
Posted in Airships, New technology Tagged airship, HAVOC, High Altitude Venus Operational Concept, Langley Research Center, NASA, Venus Leave a comment